Northern Education works with a large number of high quality associates who have substantial leadership experience in schools and with other learning providers, local authorities and businesses.
The Organisational Effectiveness programme:
- provides advice and help to improve organisational effectiveness, which is based on analysis of what the client needs rather than a one size fits all approach
- starts with a visit from one of our organisational effectiveness associates to review needs and propose options
- works to a model of organisational effectiveness drawn from research and practical experience
- is delivered through associates with senior experience of leadership in schools, higher education and business
- seeks to develop a long term relationship with an organisation to ensure impact
- can offer a range of support encompassing seminars and short courses to longer term consultancy, working alongside senior leadership teams
- involves associates who can draw on a range of experts that specialise in different organisational effectiveness tools and techniques.